Prof. dr. ir. Bart Vos has an extensive experience in academic education and research. Boundary spanner between academia and practice. Core topics include buyer-supplier collaboration, sustainable supply chain management and global sourcing.
- University Teaching Qualification (UTQ), basic and advanced
- PhD supervision
- Academic leadership training
- 1988- 1993 Full-time PhD researcher.
- 1993- 1995 Assistant professor Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- 1995- 1999 Assistant professor of Organisation and Strategy, Tilburg School of Economics & Management (TiSEM), Tilburg University. Period September 1998 - January 1999: Visiting Scholar at INSEAD's Technology Management department.
- 1999 – 2000 Consultant/trainer at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- 2000 – 2001 Assistant professor, Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management Science, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- 2001 - 2003 Associate professor of Organisation & Strategy at the Department of Business Administration, TiSEM, Tilburg University.
- 2003 - 2019 NEVI Professor of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, TiSEM, Tilburg University.
- 2019 - Professor of Supply Chain Innovation, School of Business & Economics, Maastricht University
Neessen, P. C. M., Caniëls, M. C. J., Vos, B., & de Jong, J. P. (2021). How and when do purchasers successfully contribute to the implementation of circular purchasing: A comparative case-study. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 27(3), . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pursup.2020.100669
Akkermans, H., van Oppen, W., Vos, B., & X. J. Ou, C. (2021). Reversing a relationship spiral: From vicious to virtuous cycles in IT outsourcing. Information Systems Journal, 31(2), 231-267. https://doi.org/10.1111/isj.12309
Neessen, P. C. M., de Jong, J. P., Caniels, M. C. J., & Vos, B. (2021). Circular purchasing in Dutch and Belgian organizations: The role of intrapreneurship and organizational citizenship behavior towards the environment. Journal of Cleaner Production, 280, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124978
Neessen, P., Caniels, M. C. J., Vos, B., & de Jong, J. (2020). The role of purchasers in successful circular purchasing: A comparative case-study. In G. Atinc (Ed.), Academy of Management Proceedings (1 ed., Vol. 2020). Academy of Management. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2020.13805abstract