BISCI’s Post Doc Adriana Saraceni conducts research aimed at understanding complex industrial system sustainability and how a variety of supply chain partners can collaborate to create new innovative applications of automation/robotization for logistics.
- Sustainability and automation for logistic.
- Robots in the Last Mile Delivery.
- Industry 4.0/ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Network inter-relations/ Control Towers in logistics.
- Industrial Symbiosis/ Circular Economy/complex industrial systems sustainability.
- Survey research, business case.
- Multicriteria decision making.
- Systematic literature review.
- Qualitative research.
- Sustainability assessments.
- 03/2020 – 08/2020: Circular Economy Researcher - Irish Manufacturing Research, IMR Department of Sustainable Manufacturing, Rathcoole, Ireland.
- 02/2011 – 03/2018: Student Research Assistant - Federal University of Technology, UTFPR Department of Industrial Engineering, Parana, Brazil.
- 09/2016 – 09/2017: Visiting Researcher - University of Toronto, UofT Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Toronto, Canada.