Rozali Oleko is a research assistant who is specialized in national-level management & regulation
- Training course: Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster (HarvardX, 2019)
- Agile project management training (NNIP, 2018)
- EU project management training (Erasmus+, 2014)
- Knowledge of research design & methods.
- Experience in interviews.
- 2017 - 2018: Business Management Intern - NN Investment Partners, NL
- 2014 - 2015: Assistant at the Refugee Reception & Interpreters Unit - Greek Council for Refugees, GR
- 2012 - 2014: Administrative Assistant - ISP SA, GR
- 2012: Intern - European Parliament Office, GR
- Volunteer - ΜΕΤAdrasi-Action for Migration and Development, GR